With a consistently sharp, single-barb design, Pneumadyne’s stainless steel fittings provide a tighter grip and seal than multi-barb pneumatic fittings. Straight connectors, tees, elbows, crosses, and couplings are available in a broad range of sizes to accommodate nearly any application. Thread sizes from 10-31, 1/4-28 and 1/16 NPT to 3/8 NPT, including metric M3, M5, and M6, are available.
See individual product listings below for additional information and specifications.
Stainless Steel Fitting Features
- Precision machined 303 stainless steel construction
- Numerous sizes available to fit tubing requirements
- Single barb design for reliable, permanent installation
- Captured O-ring for a superior seal
- Smoother tubing approach angle
- Recommended for use with polyurethane tubing
- Solderless joint technology
- Larger thru-holes for maximum flow
- Consistently sharp barbs