STAINLESS SUS303 EQUIVALENT
This stainless model is made of Cr20%, Mo2%. Accordingly, it is suited to be used within a chemical's atmospheric range. Nitrile rubber is used for the seal.
- Suitable for applications under corrosive atmospheres that standard nickel plated brass cannot stand
- Suitable for Strength Requirements / Corrosive Environment
- Stainless steel (Cr19~21%, Mo1.5~2.5%) whose Corrosion resistance is equivalent to SUS303 is adopted
- Copper alloy free Material
- HNBR for Seal Rubber against Low Ozone Concentration.
Fluid Admitted: Air, Water (Conditional)
Remarks: For water: Surge pressure must be lower than max service pressure and use of insert ring
Service Pressure Range at 20ºC: 0~150 psi (0~1MPa)
Service Temperature Range: 32~140ºF (0~60ºC)
Working Vacuum: -29.5in.Hg (-100kPa)