VACUUM SWITCH 21 SERIES
Two-setting point switch, or one setting point switch output and one analog signal output type is avaialble.
- To improve visibility, an LED display is adopted for the vacuum switch
- LED displays indicates set-up pressure and working pressure
- Two types of vacuum switch selection: Two switch output type, and one switch output and an analog output. A connector wiring realize easy layout
- Three pipe connection methods are available: Push-in Fitting, M5 metric female thread, and direct mount.
- Output detection accuracy is enhanced by the use of semiconductor switch
Analog Output: 1~5 VDC +/- 0.1V
Analog Output Current: 1 mA max.
Display Units: kPa
Fluid Admitted: Air, Inert Gas
Hysteresis (Switch Output): Fixed to 2% of F.S.
Linearity: +/- 0.5% of full span
Operating Accuracy: +/- 3% of full span
Operating Humidity Range: 35~85%RH
Output Type: 2 switch; or 1 switch and 1 analog
Power Consumption: 40 mA or less
Power Supply: 10.8~26.4VDC
Pressure Setting Range: 0~-29.3 in.Hg (0~-99 kPa)
Proof Pressure: 29 psi (200 kPa)
Protective Structure: IEC IP40
Service Pressure Range at 20ºC: 0~-29.5 in.Hg (0~-100 kPa)
Service Temperature Range: 32~122ºF (0~50ºC)
Switch Output Type: 30V 80mA NPN or PNP