PUSH-IN FITTINGS (COMPOSITE)
Pneumadyne’s composite push to connect fittings (or push-in fittings) are a quick and convenient method of connecting components in a pneumatic system. Designed for use with polyurethane, polyethylene, and nylon tubing, our composite push-in fittings are available in a variety of sizes to accommodate tubing ranging from 1/8 OD to 1/2 OD. Numerous configurations are available to meet your connection requirements.
See individual product listings below for additional information and specifications.
Composite Push-In Fitting Features
- Black polybutylene & nickel-plated brass construction
- Oval release button eases tubing disconnection
- Thread sealant standard on tapered threads
- Captive O-ring seal on 10-32 UNF models
- Stainless steel gripper ring
- Recommended for use with 95A polyurethane, polyethylene & nylon tubing
- Can operate in vacuum applications up to 29.5 Hg