"AND" Valves are used in circuit control applications that require a combination of inputs to produce a single output. When a signal is supplied to port 1 "AND" port 2. The output flow will always be the lower of the two pressures. Both input pressures are required to open the valve (loss of input will cancel the output signal).
- Operating Pressure: 0 to 125 psi
- Flow Rate: 10.6 scfm at 125 psi
- Convenient parallel porting
- Compact: 1.21" overall
- Black anodized for corrosion resistance
- 10-32 (F) ports
- Not intended to serve as a two hand anti-tie down device