VACUUM FILTERS (VF)
Using the element and cyclone effect, the Vacuum Filter removes the dust and waterdrops sucked in by the Vacuum Generator.
- Dust and drains are removed via the filters' cyclone effect and filter element
- Large capacity plastic bowl reduces maintenance/emptying frequency
- Easy detachment of dome cartridge eliminates scattered dust and debris messes
- Small vacuum filter is suitable for high-cycle vacuum operation
- There are 2 element length sizes available, depending on volume or exchange period of the element.
- PP resin material allows for a low price Plug-In vacuum filter
Type test: VF
Filtration Rating: 10 micrometer
Fluid Admitted: Vacuum
Service Pressure Range at 20ºC: 0~-29 in.Hg (0~-100 kPa)
Service Temperature Range: 32~140ºF (0~60ºC)