Installing a pneumatic Shuttle Valve quickly and easily allows the actuation of a cylinder or control valve from two or more locations. Also known as "OR" valves, Shuttle Valves automatically select the higher of two pressures allowing flow from one input to the output port. Simply connect your control valves to the shuttle's input ports and actuate either valve to shift the metal core and block the opposite input port. The internal design of Pneumadyne’s Shuttle Valves provides a low cracking pressure, allowing media to quickly flow through the output port to the cylinder or valve at the end of your circuit.
Pneumadyne manufactures a wide variety of pneumatic Shuttle Valves which feature:
- Threaded, barbed and push-to-connect ports for plumbing convenience
- Low cracking pressure to quickly allow flow to the output port
- Electroless nickel plated & black anodized body for corrosion resistance
- Swivel ports for critical alignment
- Compact size for limited space applications