SOLENOID VALVE SVA20
Valves are available in wide variations. 5/2: 2 types: single solenoid and double solenoid 3/2 (twin 3-ports valves): 4 types: Combination available: normally closed; normally open; A: normally closed, B: normally open; A: normally open, B: normally closed. 5/3: 3 types: closed center, exhaust center, pressure center.
- Lightweight and Large Capacity
- Effective Sectional Area 18mm 2 (Cv 0.97 )with valve width 16mm (5/8" )
- Various Valve Selections
- Easy maintenance by a single-screw mechanism
- Selections of wiring; Sub-D, Flat (Ribbon) Cable and Individual Plug-in Connector
- 2 selections of connector lead-out direction: (Top and Side)
- 2 color selections: Black and Light Gray
- Check Valve can be selected for each exhaust port for each to prevent back pressure
- 2 actuators are operated independently and simultaneously by Twin 3-Way Solenoid Valve
Type test: SVA20 manifold
Fluid Admitted: Air
Lubrication: Not required
Max. Cycle: 5 cycles/sec.
Max. Effect. Cross-sect. Area (P to A/B): 16 mm2 (Cv=0.86)
Max. Excitation Time: 50 msec.
Power Consumption: 1.2W, 1.5VA with LED respectively to Power Supply
Power Supply: 24VDC, 100VAC
Proof Pressure: 152 psi (1.05MPa)
Response Time: 12~18 msec.
Service Pressure Range at 20ºC: 29~102 psi (0.2~0.7MPa)
Service Temperature Range: 42~122ºF (5~50ºC)