- Suitable for handling a wide range of workpiece shapes and sizes.
- Allows handling of uneven, heavy, porous and other workpieces by one hand.
- Easy operation with built-in Convum Vacuum Ejector to supply compressed air.
- Compressed Air generating Vacuum through the Convum Vacuum Generator (Ejector) is exhausted into the Balloon Hand, inflating it, and enabling the Balloon Hand to hold the workpiece firmly.
- Exhausted Air goes into the rubber film and inflates like a balloon.
- By using the exhausted Air of the Convum Vacuum Generator in this way, no Air is wasted.
Rubber film inner diameter: 20
Fluid: Oil-free compressed air
Operating ambient temperature: 0 to -50 degrees Centigrade (without frozen)
Operating pressure range: 0.1 to 0.4 MPa
Vacuum performance (Rated pressure): 0.35 Mpa
Vacuum performance (Nozzle diameter): 0.5 m
Vacuum performance (Vacuum pressure): -87 kPa
Vacuum performance (Air consumption): 15 L/min
Exhaust air sound volume: 65 dB
Mass (Band): 160
Mass (Rubber film only): 10 g
Relief valve pressure: 3 kPa
Dimension for mounting parts: P.C.D20 (M4) Recommended torque : 1.5N m
Rubber film material: Silicone rubber
Rubber film hardness (A/S): 40
Rubber film ambient temperature range: -60 to 250 degrees centigrade
Rubber film colour: Translucent light blue
- Stock: In Stock
- Manufacturer: Convum
- Model: SGB-20-S4
- SKU: SGB-20-S4