Pneumatic logic components
|Click Here For Additional Information|
|Crouzet, the automation control components manufacturer, offers a wide range of pneumatic products for simple automation systems using compressed air, without a source of electricity.
Crouzet pneumatic logic components include Sequencer modules, Sequencer sub-bases, logic elements, memory elements, timers (fixed/ adjustable timing), timing accessories, regulating accessories, sub-bases for logic elements and mounting accessories.
General characteristics of Crouzet Pneumatic logic components include:
- Compressed air or inert gas.
Conditions of use
- Operating pressure 2 at 8 bars (except for special conditions).
- Fluid: Filtered air to 50 microns - non lubricated.
- Operating temperature from - 5 degree C to + 50 degree C (under + 5 degree C the dew point must be below 10 degree C for the application).
- For optimum performance, the elements should be inter-connected by air supply tubing with an internal diameter ≥ at 2.5 mm.
- The elements should be mounted and piped in a clean atmosphere in order to prevent any form of pollution entering the system.
- Minimum torque for element fixing screws:
5 cm/kg. - maximum torque for element fixing screws: